martes, 19 de marzo de 2019

Presentation

english hello GIF by Happy Motion



Welcome to this blog!



First of all, I would like to introduce myself, I am Marta López Martínez, a student of 4th year of Bilingual Primary Education at the University of Málaga.

This blog, linked to the subject of Didactics of Measurements, will serve me to comment on the most interesting concepts that I find related to contents of measurement.

I would also like to include activities that students can take in the math class, resources, experiments, as well as a glossary at the end of each post with the most interesting words.


I hope you enjoy it!
Marta Woman Teacher: Light Skin Tone

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Measuring: MATEAMIGO

Hello everyone! In today's post I want to talk about some math books to use in our classes and complement all previous posts...